Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Doing Something For B.

A lot of people have asked me, "What can we do for B?" She has become a real heroine to so many people, most of all to us, that even though people don't know who she is, they want to express their gratitude to her.

Sometime in May, we are planning to host a little open house, and a thought I had was to have some notecards handy where people could write a note to B expressing their feelings for her. I can then compile them into a book and give it to her. She's a tough cookie, but I wish you guys could see her melt when someone says nice things to her--it's clear she loves receiving love and encouragement in a way few people genuinely need and soak it in.

What do you all think? Do you have other ideas? Shoot 'em at me! Also, if you can't make it to the open house but would like to participate, I can get a card to you and you can return it to me by mail so we can include it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm all for whatever you choose to do! :-)

nettiemac said...

I love this idea!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

That's a great idea! I probably won't be making it much of anywhere in May, but I'd love to participate!

Syl said...

I would love to eb able to come and see the baby :-)